Everyone loves digital music. But not everyone has time to sit at their computer and import their entire music collection. An average computer takes about 10 minutes to import a full length CD. If you have even 200 CDs, that's over 30 hours of continuous CD Ripping. Assuming you eat, sleep, have a job, and a life; you are easily looking at a months worth of work, maybe more.
The alternative? Give us a call. For $1.00 per CD, we'll come to your house or place of work, take all your CDs and your iPod, and in a day or two, your iPod will return chock full of music, and your whole collection of music will be digitized. To many working people, time is money. To others, they'd just rather have someone else do it. Some people don't like sitting in front of their computers for hours. We love it!
Not in the Boston area? Give us an email. You can mail your CDs to us, and we can rip them all, put them on DVD ROMs or an external hard drive and mail them back to you.
- Cost Per CD: $1.00
- Double Albums Count Twice
- Travel Fee: $0 ~ $50
- Travel Fee varies by distance & number of CDs
- We Accept Cash, Check and Money Orders
- Default: 160Kbit VBR AAC
- Apple Lossless
- Many Other Obscure Formats Available
- Turn-around: approximately 1 day per 150 CDs, plus 1 day
- We can use any encoder settings you want. If you want something custom, just ask.
- CDs that are scratched, and skip, make sound files that skip
- We do use error correction while ripping, which improves discs in poor condition, but it's not perfect
- CD Wallets are fine, but please note we cannot keep the CDs in order, they will get mixed up during ripping
How Many CDs Do You Have?
- 100 or less is a very small job
- Below 200 is a small job
- 200 to 500 is a medium sized job
- 500 to 1000 is a good sized job
- 1000 to 2000 is a big job
- Over 2000 is a very big job
- 3,263 is the largest collection we've ripped to date